Friday, February 8, 2013

Things That Happened When I Left My House Today

Today, after being here for nearly two weeks, I finally journeyed into Liverpool City, particularly Liverpool One.


(Not my photo, my camera had died by the time I got to this center)

From what I've been told, Liverpool One is the largest shopping area in Europe currently, though something is being built in London that's supposedly gonna land Liverpool One flat on its metaphorical backside.

Anyway, I was in Liverpool One for about 5 hours and saw maybe about a quarter of the place? Maybe less? That's how big this place is. I tried to take pictures, but turns out I forgot to charge my camera last night... Oops.

Here are the few I did manage to get on the way there.

The train station in the Village, about a 5 minute walk from my house

Another shot of the train station; just a diddy one

Liverpool Lime Street Station; The major train station in Liverpool

I don't know what this building is, but it was just past Liverpool LS, and it was old and pretty.

Liverpool One starts just behind the building in the center


Another old pretty building down an ally of Liverpool One. There's a HUUUGE shopping district right behind me.




So they're not the best of photos, but the battery died so shut up.

I also bought a bunch of clothing in various store and I will take pictures of them, but right now it's late and all my new things are upstairs and I'm too lazy to go up, put them all on and take photos.

Till next time,


- Amie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment